A wireless weather station with a versatile sensor suite that combines our rain collector, temperature and humidity sensors and anemometer into one package. You can customize your Vantage Pro2 by adding consoles or the special-purpose options. Available in both wireless and cabled versions. The Vantage Pro2 is the first and only weather station in its class to use frequency hopping spread spectrum radio technology to transmit weather data wirelessly up to 1,000 ft (300 m).
Vantage Pro 2 Fan Aspirated
Rugged and flexible, the Davis Vantage Pro2 offers reliable weather data under the most demanding circumstances. The Vantage Pro2 is a fully customisable station with a wide range of options and sensors to help professionals and hobbyists measure, monitor, and manage weather data.
- Inside Temperature and Humidity
- Outside Temperature and Humidity
- Barometric Pressure
- Dew Point
- Detachable Wind Speed and Direction sensors
- Optional UV and Solar radiation sensors
- Optional additional temperature and humidity sensors
BROCHURE CONTACT US
- Large, backlit 3.5″ x 6″ (9 x 15 cm) LCD screen
- Options available for UV/solar, soil moisture, short and long-range repeaters, and much more
- Fast updates every 2.5 seconds
- Optional WeatherLink data logger and software offer additional analyses in a variety of versions
- Wireless transmission from station to console up to 1,000 ft. (300 m)
- Solar powered Integrated Sensor Suite:
- Rain collector
- Temperature and humidity sensors
- Anemometer with 40′ (12 m) anemometer cable
- Solar panel
- Vantage Pro2 console/receiver
- Power adapter for console
- Mounting hardware (Mounting Tripod not included).
Electronic components are housed in a weather-resistant shelter.
Console may be powered using the included power adapter or with three C batteries (not included).
Wireless range is up to 1,000 ft (300 m) outdoors, line of sight. Typical range through walls under most conditions is 200 to 400 ft (60 to 120 m).
Add wireless repeaters for distances up to 1.7 miles (2.7 km).