Enhance Your Controller
- All the functions on the irrigation controller can be operated from the PC.
- Irrigation programs can easily be constructed.
- All irrigation events are logged including any errors.
- Sensor readings can also be logged including EC and pH and volume.
- Dynamic status of sensor readings and inputs can be displayed.
- Estimated water usage per valve can be calculated.
- Historical data can be printed as a graph.
- Ground Control includes a comprehensive graphical drawing facility to enable realistic pictures of your irrigation area to be easily drawn. The graphical display allows you to control your irrigation system through the graphical picture.
- Designed to accommodate any irrigation application.
- Simply click on an area to change the irrigation time, start the irrigation or to obtain historical data.
- Lawns, greens , woodland, planted areas, roadways, paths, buildings, waterways can all be represented.
- Import background image.
- Includes zoom in, zoom out, and dynamic pan capabilities.
- Items can be grouped into areas and moved together. Areas can be named and these areas can then be zoomed to.
- For large irrigation systems Ground Control has a program optimisation facility to automatically generate irrigation programs.
- Draw a flow schematic of the irrigation pipe work.
- Enter the irrigation time or precipitation required. The software then automatically creates an optimised irrigation schedule for you.